Wednesday, November 7, 2007

La Dolce Vita



Who would've guessed? :p

---

I've been pretty held up with work lately and I must say it's been wonderfully tiring. At the same time I'm crossing my fingers for something that might be the big change I've been hoping for. Either way I'm in a very "zen" place in my life right now. I feel so blessed with all these things to look forward to (such as seeing everyone at home again and the US for the holidays). For the first time in writing I can honestly say that I'm HAPPY. Where I am now and everything I've experienced so far has made me feel so alive. What a natural high. :c)


---

Bummer. Tried calling you a few times but I dunno what's wrong. So again a shout out to my summer sizzle/ice queen/sister in the laglag panty:


Happy Birthday Leeleeboo! I love you! <3

Comments:
galeng. likey the video. hehe
 
i like the hippo video better. ;)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]