Thursday, October 4, 2007
could it be possible?
I stepped out of our front door this morning to find the pavement wet. Then I looked at our windows and touched our gate and both were moist. At first I thought it was just really heavy morning dew but could it be possible? Did it really rain in Bahrain?
It seldom happens so I really really REALLY wanna know. It's a matter of life and death, WHY BA. Hehehe :p Seriously, if you know if it did or how I can find out if it did, tell me now and I will love you forever. Yihee!
It seldom happens so I really really REALLY wanna know. It's a matter of life and death, WHY BA. Hehehe :p Seriously, if you know if it did or how I can find out if it did, tell me now and I will love you forever. Yihee!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
