Saturday, September 1, 2007

doblehin ang 8


I am such a genius. I SWEAR I checked the cam's battery before I left the house. :( I only got as far as taking a picture of the stage and then *pfft* it died on me. WAAAH!

ANYWAY. Considering that it was a free concert, I pretty much got clearer idea of how many Filipinos work here in Bahrain. GRABE! I think more than 50,000 people watched. It's really true how Pinoys can be found everywhere in the world.

The show started late (Pinoy concert, pinoy time! :p) but nobody went home disappointed. Of course bentang-benta lahat ng sappy and depressing love songs ni Martin and Regine (is she preggy?). The crowd went wild when the surprise guest turned out to be none other than mister bad boy himself, Robin Padilla so pogi! But the highlight of my night was definitely this:


Good thing my phone lived long enough to capture Bayani rockin' one of the most timeless Filipino songs EVER! :p

Comments:
Wahaha, ocho ocho! I was in Canada over the weekend and they had a poster for the aga-maricel-angelica movie. love something. and Bamboo is heading up north for a concert, pero I won't be there... But I can imagine how jam packed these things will be.
 
i think that movie showed here last weekend too but it was sold out before i even heard about it. i wish bamboo would go here!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]