Saturday, September 29, 2007
anti-winter
Okay. This is gonna sound completely shallow and self-centered next to the article I previously posted but c'est la vie! We all have our moments. ;)
I've been feeling under the weather lately. The days are getting shorter and colder, and because I live to worship the sun, I'm extra sensitive to the winter blues. Heck keep me in an air conditioned room without a window for a couple of hours and I get cranky already. Last Thursday it came to the point that I just wanted to scream my head off na. I went for a morning run before going to work but instead of seeing the sunrise, the friggin' full moon was just about to set. So that same day, I did the only thing to prevent myself from freezing over (pun intended). Retail therapy - the best temporary cure for heartaches, frustrations, and the winter blues. (It's right up there with Ben & Jerry's and vodka).
I've been feeling under the weather lately. The days are getting shorter and colder, and because I live to worship the sun, I'm extra sensitive to the winter blues. Heck keep me in an air conditioned room without a window for a couple of hours and I get cranky already. Last Thursday it came to the point that I just wanted to scream my head off na. I went for a morning run before going to work but instead of seeing the sunrise, the friggin' full moon was just about to set. So that same day, I did the only thing to prevent myself from freezing over (pun intended). Retail therapy - the best temporary cure for heartaches, frustrations, and the winter blues. (It's right up there with Ben & Jerry's and vodka).

I think I went a LITTLE bit overboard but but but everything was so pretty and sunshine-y! Besides, prevention is better than cure. Heehee :p
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

