Thursday, June 21, 2007

May Manila Mayhem

I must have enjoyed myself too much to bother blogging about it. One month was definitely too short and as before, I didn’t even get to see everybody that I wanted to catch up with. It was definitely one action-packed vacation and if there’s one thing that living away from Home has opened my eyes to, it’s to make every single second that I’m in it count.


I’m home so crank up the Videoke machine!! ;)


Tagaytay a.k.a “Who-would’ve-thought-this-could-happen-back-in-high-school?” Trip :p




You can never go wrong with a good dose of estrogen and alcohol






Revisiting and rediscovering Dumaguete (and tequila)


The 3 Stooges reunited at Menka’s Wedding


With Tito Tom and pretty Ena


One of them coffee catch ups that I love so much. We miss you Chris.


The month we turned five ;)




An unforgettable spur-of-the-moment road trip to Baguio with my babe






Every hour is Happy Hour



*sigh*
If only plane tickets came cheap.

---


I can’t believe we’re halfway through 2007 already.

Comments:
if only plane tickets came cheap!!!!!! :(

miss you katieboo!!! man i miss manila!
 
i miss yooooooooooooooou :(
 
elweezy: if only talaga :( miss you and manila too!!!
 
boo: i miss yooooooooooooooou more :(
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]