Thursday, January 11, 2007

(Work)ing Life

In dire need of things to stare at while waiting for brilliant ideas to strike like lightning, I posted a print ad of this ridiculously huge hamburger on my cubicle. Sometime during college I learned from one of our overpriced psychology books that as you think, so you become. I think...I think...I think too much, therefore I am too much? What. I'm losing my point here, oh yes, the burger. All over the enticing golden toasted bun it says

"ATTACK THIS like the wild, crazy, yet highly intelligent woman you are."

Perfect words for inspiring fast-track solutions to make me worthy of paydays. I call it sheer poetry. New mantra: attack, take charge, slam, undertake, let them have it! Obviously the farthest I've gotten into zen philosophy is the Japanese resto in Glorietta but the bottom line is, I have decided that this year will be a good year. Despite all the sad constant realisms and heartaches, it is still a beautiful world, don't you think?

Rumor has it that within the next week, Bahrain temperatures will drop to 2C. It's a good excuse to go shopping but somehow wearing thermal underwear in the desert sounds absolutely nuts.

Comments:
hey boo! i thnk that's a good mantra. i think 2007 is my year, despite my heartaches too... don't want to be kept down. sugod lang ng sugod
 
hey boo how've u been? how was china? miss ya.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]