Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas wish

All I want for Christmas is a magic carpet to fly me to my friends. Holidays aren't holidays without them:

- Fuego gang Christmas tradition at Nikkipoo's,
- Cuenca Bazaars with Andy and my Ate,
- Town fireworks with Boy Gwapito,
- Starbucks and Dreams with Kimber,

Need I say more? There's always more.



HAPPY HOLIDAYS from Mr. Camel,
Hugs and Mistletoe kisses from ME! ;)


---


I have work tomorrow. Huhuhu

Comments:
aaww.. katie... hope you had a good one. 2007 will be a great year for the both of us. I CAN FEEL IT!!! :) haha... to our grandiose dreams and our strong will to achieve them. Love you mucho.

btw, how were the flowers? yiheeeee
;)
 
cheers to THAT.

flowers were lovely. thanks for playing personal shopper (and katie's savior) again kimber. haha love you!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]