Saturday, October 7, 2006
Tribute to idleness
I'm supposed to be sleeping now because I have to wake up early tomorrow (duh). I've got no idea if my phone's alarm still has the capability of pulling me out from 4 hours of deep blissful slumber. ARGH.
I loved the chaotic monotony of the past few months -- not being aware what day it is, waking up late, wearing pajamas all day (Disclaimer: but still taking a shower!!), hanging out with NFF's til the wee hours of the morning, having breakfast as every meal, walking around this house aimlessly... A simple hakuna matata life. Who wouldn't want that?
I have never turned my back on a chance to praise idleness.
Peter Pan, forever. *sigh*
But, isang malaking BUT, I did say I was going to face the ultimate challenge/s of (1) setting my body clock back to normal, (2) un-gluing my heavy ass out of this couch, (3) looking for a job, (4) reuniting with my "to-do" lists, and (5) earning my Dinars. I'm sticking to the plan so, here I go. I'm diving in. I'm joining the race. I'm ready for round one. Rakenrol na 'to!
So before I throw my first punch, a tribute to bumhood:
I loved the chaotic monotony of the past few months -- not being aware what day it is, waking up late, wearing pajamas all day (Disclaimer: but still taking a shower!!), hanging out with NFF's til the wee hours of the morning, having breakfast as every meal, walking around this house aimlessly... A simple hakuna matata life. Who wouldn't want that?
I have never turned my back on a chance to praise idleness.
Peter Pan, forever. *sigh*
But, isang malaking BUT, I did say I was going to face the ultimate challenge/s of (1) setting my body clock back to normal, (2) un-gluing my heavy ass out of this couch, (3) looking for a job, (4) reuniting with my "to-do" lists, and (5) earning my Dinars. I'm sticking to the plan so, here I go. I'm diving in. I'm joining the race. I'm ready for round one. Rakenrol na 'to!
So before I throw my first punch, a tribute to bumhood:
Dear Father Time,

Rawr.
Love,
Katie :c)
Comments:
<< Home
cathy: i'm still crossing my fingers, my hands, my toes, my legs, my eyes...lahat ng pwedeng i-cross. hihi
hihihi... im crossing mine as well for you!!
lets conquer the world!! hahaha.. i feel so refreshed now, all becuase of eleanor!!! :)
Post a Comment
lets conquer the world!! hahaha.. i feel so refreshed now, all becuase of eleanor!!! :)
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

