Sunday, September 24, 2006
Remedy
There's nothing like an afternoon of basking out in the sun, closing your eyes to feel the slight breeze, reuniting with a bottle of bud light, and trippin' on steady tunes. Some recommend yoga, some undergo retreats, some even try living with monks to nourish their spirits. For me it only takes good weather, the perfect playlist, and a nice cold one.
I spent the past hour negra-fying myself and I've never felt more energized, more centered, or more at peace with everything that I am and will be going through. I no longer feel like I'm helplessly caught in a rip tide, swimming in shark-infested waters only to drown or be eaten alive. WHUT.
I am gladly embracing the adventure, but simultaneously, I've never been more sure of where I'm headed. I didn't know it was possible, I guess I'm really blessed. At this point in my life, I have a clear(er) view of what keeps me grounded, what inspires me, and what I will be coming back to when I'm through conquering the world (HAHA). :p
Is getting lost a way to find yourself?...
Perhaps.
I miss my friends,
I miss the little rascals,
I miss Tomaso,
I miss the beach. Lalalalove! :c)
I spent the past hour negra-fying myself and I've never felt more energized, more centered, or more at peace with everything that I am and will be going through. I no longer feel like I'm helplessly caught in a rip tide, swimming in shark-infested waters only to drown or be eaten alive. WHUT.
I am gladly embracing the adventure, but simultaneously, I've never been more sure of where I'm headed. I didn't know it was possible, I guess I'm really blessed. At this point in my life, I have a clear(er) view of what keeps me grounded, what inspires me, and what I will be coming back to when I'm through conquering the world (HAHA). :p
Is getting lost a way to find yourself?...
Perhaps.
I miss my friends,
I miss the little rascals,
I miss Tomaso,
I miss the beach. Lalalalove! :c)
Comments:
<< Home
inspiring katie! Haay buhay, we're like scattered all over the world.. totally helps reading positive entries like this :)
and shux, i totally agree with your way of remedy! Mejo fall na dito kaya hopeless na akong magpaaraw, but i remember one time i was just by the pool, sunbathing w/ a beer in one hand.. and i felt totally at peace.. i miss bora shiyet
and shux, i totally agree with your way of remedy! Mejo fall na dito kaya hopeless na akong magpaaraw, but i remember one time i was just by the pool, sunbathing w/ a beer in one hand.. and i felt totally at peace.. i miss bora shiyet
nikki: it does, doesn't it? miss you more, sexy ;)
cathy: ano, bora na 'to!
boo: i miss beach-ing with you.. xaymaca and ice skating ha!
cathy: ano, bora na 'to!
boo: i miss beach-ing with you.. xaymaca and ice skating ha!
hoy email me nga your email i have tons of kwento for you and i've got time to do it tomorrow. i miss you i love you super. and you called me ANJ. my gosh, are we that disconnected?! so much news, so little time.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


