Monday, August 14, 2006

Cookies and Camels

I baked semi-sweet oatmeal raisin cookies all by myself this morning. Me, bake? It happens once in a blue moon. Not to brag or anythin but...THEY ARE GOOOOOOD. Heehee :c) Hay, it's a good thing I never run out of things to amuse myself.
---

On a totally different note, guess what!!! Yesterday, I saw a HUGE herd of camels for the first time ever. Not in a farm, not in Hamed town, but they were grazing at this empty lot just around the corner! I made our driver stop in the middle of the highway so I could take a picture, because I promised. ;)



TA-DA! (Time to smoke 'em :p)

Comments:
that's so cool! only animals we have wandering around here are dogs and cats... and occasional rats ;p

in bangkok i saw a baby elephant crossing the street :D
 
ya! you should've seen my face when i saw the camels. :p the other day i saw a road sign that said "camel crossing." aliw lang cos it's so middle eastern. haha
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]