Sunday, August 6, 2006

*^&%$^%#!!!!!

The Bahrain CPR (Central Population Registry) card is the single, most important, most required document for anybody who lives here. I just got mine last week.

And I LOST IT. *^&%$^%#!!!!!

YEHEEEES I found it na!! It fell out of my bag when I stayed over my friend's flat. Tsk tsk careless Kates. Hay grabe I thought I was gonna have a heart attack at 21. Feels good to breathe again. Haha thanks God.

Comments:
are you serious?!?!? baka nandiyan lang yan! check your bag, pockets the car. where was the last time you used it?
 
boo: grabe, i feel ya now. parang credit card incident mo. we're so meant to be! haha more than a thousand miles apart and still the same misfortunes. oh the blatant love. ;)
 
i was gonna say it's easy to lost something so tiny in a house so freaking JAMONGOUS.

but good that you found it. <:P
 
snob: yes you're still a snob. hmph.
 
ya nga exactly the same crazy things happened to us!! and we both found that ever-so-important-yet-so small-card!!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]